Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Meet Sasha

Hello blog.

This is me. 

Usually I go by my own name, but I prefer Sasha. You might find it weird that I prefer a name I created myself to the one which my parents named me. For me it isn't weird - Sasha lets me be whoever I want to be or whatever I want to do at the moment and no one will judge me. I can just hide from the outer world and do things for what I'd never find the courage in real life. That's also why I created this blog, to escape from the reality and just let go. 

Here I want to talk about topics which you would never catch me talking in public, or show the side of me which you would never see if you met me in person. Long story cut short, I want this page to be my home and such home what I can share with other human beings like me: mysterious, life-loving, a bit mischievous, and maybe - a little bizarre? Because after all, that's what hidden inside of all of us.





I might not be the prettiest, or I might not be the most perfect. But I will choose my little imperfections over a cruel heart any time. The real beauty shines from the inside and if I will ever come across anyone who is too blind to see it, I will politely explain it to them, no matter how long it takes. I won't shoo them off with hate or sarcasm. I will be nice to them until their heart can't take it anymore and becomes nice too. Because if I want to make this world a better place, I have to start somewhere. 

Might as well start with myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment