Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Bucket List

Hi blog. 

I thought long and hard about what should be my first proper post here apart from 'Meet Sasha' and came to the idea of doing a bucket list! I really love to do my own ones and I also love reading others' so I was like, maybe these few people who read my page would like to see what I'm planning to do in the future? So here you can see Sasha opening herself to you :)

PS. Under some pictures I'll comment something, but if I have nothing to say about some just scroll on.


I would really like pink/purple/blue tips!

My dad once skydived and I was on the ground watching, even 
only the sight gave me shivers and an enormous urge to do it :O

Maybe something cute on my ankle...


Like Louis in "LWWY"! <3




Yes please >_<



Well, at first it would be nice if I visited one.





She's my biggest gurl crush :*


My hair is too short yet but I'm working on it ;)



I've learnt a little guitar but learning piano would be AMAZING!


I sort of-kind of did but the crush was only on my side :D
So I want to have a proper one!

And have a hot Australian boy to teach me B)





Where I live it is technically possible but it 
hardly ever gets this cold so I haven't yet :/

I have almost an ancient iPhone 3G so they don't make
cool cases for mine anymore... But one day I hope
I'll be able to buy a 5 or at least 4S, yeah baby ;)




GIRAFFES ARE MY FAV ANIMALS!

Si :{D


Like Daniel from the Janoskians! :D



You have NO idea how many I've started but I
never get to the point of finishing them..



I can horse-back ride but I've never been to a beach with them, 
that would literally be the most beautiful thing ever :)

My mom has these floral ones in the middle (Y)


When I was 5, I tried... I really tried... :D



JANOSKIANS HERE I COMEEEEEE!





So that's it for my bucket list! Until now. Until http://weheartit.com/ or Tumblr comes up with new cool pictures ;) Hope you enjoyed this little piece of my mind! 

Stay classy, 
Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment